Coachella is more than just a music festival. It is a phenomenon and a culture. For two weekends each year, many of the hotels and homes in Palm Springs are filled with people who love music. And there’s no doubt that Palm Springs is good at giving people what they want. The Hilton Hotel Palm Springs hosts a coinciding event called Day Club Palm Springs. In the past, they have rostered the likes of Tiesto, Diplo, ODESZA, and RUFUS at their legendary parties.
And when youâre at Coachella, it’s not just about the festival grounds and the headliners. Itâs about catching those dank side-shows at the hotel, and floating in big pools in floats shaped like donuts and unicorns, it’s about sitting in a lounge chair and being served a bloody mary. The whole thing is an experience.
Day Club Palm Springs is going to bring the noise once again. This year they are featuring rising stars like Kim Petras, TOKiMONSTA, and Louis the Child. Old favorites like Madeon, Dom Dolla and Duck Sauce (A-Trak and Armand Van Helden) will also perform at this epic pool party event. Full schedule below.
- Friday, April 15: Kim Petras (DJ Set) w/ Caroline Polachek (DJ Set) & Friends
- Saturday, April 16: Madeon (DJ Set) w/ TOKiMONSTA (DJ Set) & Friends
- Sunday, April 17: Sound Presents: Dom Dolla & John Summit
- Friday, April 22: Duck Sauce w/ Hayden James (DJ Set) & Friends
- Saturday, April 23: Louis the Child (DJ Set) & Friends
- Sunday, April 24: Tchami w/ VNSSA & Friends
This is going to be one hell of a pool party. Single day tickets start at $25, with weekend passes at $70. The event is 21 and over only. Tickets are on-sale today starting at 12pm PT!
Click here for ticket and hotel package info: dayclub.ps.
The post Day Club Palm Springs Announces Lineups For Both Coachella Weekends appeared first on EDMTunes.